Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Awards????

My dear sweet friend June at June's Arty Retreat has yet again bestowed awards to me - this time there's two of them. It's actually no surprise to me that June received them, she gives away free images everyday at her Art Freebies site.

The first is the Treasured Friends Award, to be passed along to other "Treasured Friends" in the blogging community.



For Treasured Friends that I've met through blogging:
Tabby at Crooked Heart Art
Greta at Greta's Genealogy Blog
Judy at Genealogy Traces
Susan at Ilka's Attic

The second is the This Blog has a Heart award, also to be passed along to other bloggers who "have heart".



For Blogs that "Have Heart" - to me personally, this means bloggers who go above and beyond to share their insight, knowledge and wisdom or other pieces of themselves with the rest of us.
Karen at The Graphics Fairy
Myrt at Dear Myrtle's Genealogy Blog
Miriam at AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors
Lisa at Small-leaved Shamrock

I currently belong to two different blogging communities, both of which have a wonderful group of caring, sweet people. Thanks to everyone for welcoming me, befriending me and sharing of your time and talent!

4 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Aw, thanks, Cindy. I enjoy your blogs!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks so much for the award, that was so sweet of you to think of me!!
Karen

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

thanks cindy :)
i'll post it in a bit
how nice
snowy hugs
tabby :)

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Cindy, what a sweet and thoughtful expression! I appreciate it so much and will enjoy passing it on to others, as well as viewing it as an addition to my blog.
Judy