Friday, December 3, 2010

Homemade Ornaments

Dontcha just love homemade gifts?   A few years ago my girls and I made these felt ornaments from some craft directions we found in a magazine.  They made great teacher's gifts and we enjoyed spending time together making them.

There are lots of craft instructions on the web for making felt Christmas ornaments and even if you don't sew, they're relatively easy to put together and given as a gift, the recipient is sure to remember who it came from! 




2 comments:

sister sheri said...

Love this! I just knit a little snowman ornament yesterday... think I'll need to post it!

Linda Gartz said...

Beautiful, Cindy. Thanks for following my blog!
Today is the 100th anniversary of my grandfather's diary, relating his harrowing trip to America. What a Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you & yours.