Monday, February 16, 2009

The glue was just calling me!

Took a break from reading up on all the ancestors out there and made a few cards in the last couple days. It was pretty slow going (yes, again) but once I pulled the images out and printed some of them, the cards came together fairly quickly.. as always, some are better than others, but here they are anyway!

Thanks to June for the image on the left (post of Jan 14). Get some freebie images for your art at her blog, June's Art Freebies. She posts so many great images.

More ATCs coming tomorrow.



2 comments:

Gini said...

Love your cards Cindy, I too make cards (not as lovely as yours) but have little time working full time, daily life and Genealogy, you have given me the bug again, now I just need some time!

June said...

Oh Cindy she is gorgeous !! Love what you did with the background.
I will add her to my slideshow soon
Hugs June xxx