Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where did I put that Craft Room? & Go get some Freebie Images from June

The holidays have wrecked my home so I'm still busily putting away and cleaning up and such. When I find my craft room and get the table cleared I hope to get back in here and use some of these beautiful images that June is giving away on her Art Freebies blog. You really must scoot on over there and check it out! The images are beautiful and she's even got backgrounds. You'll have a lot of catching up to do as she puts several images in each post.

Here's a link to June's Freebies site and while you're there, you should check out June's other blogs!

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

June said...

Cindy What an angel you are !!! Thanks so much for this and i can see your help is working a i had 4 more added watcher to my blog yesterday. I really appreciate your link.
Hugs and happy crafting
June x

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Cindy, do you use the images from June in scrapbooking after printing them out or do you use them digitally on your blog or other web pages? I've never been quite clear on that. I've wanted to download some of the freebies but wasn't quite sure what to do with them.

Judy