Sunday, October 26, 2008

Flea Market Finds

We had a really beautiful sunset yesterday (after it rained ALL day)


Today I felt the need to get out of the house for a bit - other than grocery shopping that is :-) We have a very large local outdoor flea market every weekend, so that was today's outing. We first hit a smaller indoor flea market where we found some old books for 10 cents each, perfect price for something that you're just going to rip the pages out of and use for ephemera. After spending a whopping $1.91 there, we headed to the outdoor market. I've been looking for an older, cheap dictionary, again for ephemera and found one today for even a better price - FREE! Yay! We also found a book of vintage postcards that had some really neat images in it so I went deep in my pocket for that for 50 cents. Well, I spent a whole buck today on my fun. Now it's time for a cup of coffee and email.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi Cindy -
Your blog is lovely !! What a gorgeous sunset photo.
Thanks for stopping by blog and leaving a comment. Means a lot !!
Have a great week.
Regards,
Shelly